Wednesday, October 27

It's 2 a.m. and I feel like s*%t!

What does one do at 2 a.m. when one feels like shit?

Shelby had strep throat last week and ever since Friday I've been fighting something - not strep throat because it doesn't really hurt in my throat that bad - but some kind of nasty, cold or flu related thing.

So I thought I'd check my email - just in case anyone else was up and had written me - and I was rewarded with one from my sister (who I will get to see after a whole year in about 10 days in sunny, southern california - which, by the way, is not as much of a draw now that I live in sunny guatemala).

Anyway - I hate being up now because I have to get up at 6 am with the kids. AND I guess I'm going to have to call in sick to my volunteer-gig at safe passage and I hate doing that.

Aren't you glad you read this cheery missive?




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Why are you not blogging? Are you blogging somewhere else and not telling me? Are you out there?

betsy