So many times I am reminded of the limits of my intellectual capacity. I seem to do really dumb, basic things!
Case in Point:
Last night I got out the 'foot bubble bath' in order to give my kids a treat, a home-made pedicure in the comfort of their own home. Thinking I was being very clever, I added a healthy dollop of my new shower gel that smells like chocolate. Bubbles, and more bubbles, and more bubbles - a seemingly endless supply of bubbles! So many bubbles have not been seen since Ryan used dishwashing liquid in the dishwasher!! The kids laughed as I filled bucket after bucket with non-deflating bubbles! At least they enjoyed their pedicures!
Fire in the Kitchen:
So Jeff's out of town which means that I am again attempting to cook. I decided on fried chicken and everything was going well until I had a bit of a burner fire. The fire wasn't huge or unmanageable, but the more FLOUR I added to it, the more it seemed to enjoy itself. I called Carl for help (yes, he's only 14, but somehow smarter than I am), and he came to my rescue with a box of baking powder which put out the fire right away. I knew it was something powdery - just couldn't remember what!
Monday, October 25
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
And I thought we were safe staying at your house because of the security guards outside!
Post a Comment